Wednesday, March 14, 2012

i am easily distracted

oooooh shiny object.

yup i am that girl. problem is, i try to take on too many things at once. i can zero in my focus on one thing for awhile, and then ill get distracted by something else that i want to do. in the past i was a workaholic, and every other aspect of my life suffered. i woke up one day 23 years old, burnt out, by myself and unhappy. i suck at balance.

the last few months i have spent my days working the job that keeps my bills paid, studying for certs, researching nutrition and training concepts, molding recipes for a paleo lifestyle, keeping up two blogs, trying to get back into the fitness field, building on friendships and becoming more active in my church. and im kinda failing.

im not failing at all of these things, just a few.but this is what i know... being in the gym keeps me happy and im totally myself. my work is filled with petty drama that causes undue stress. and thanks to life events that come up and bad planning on my part this past fall, im behind on taking my certs due to finances. so all this boiled down to one major priority... getting back to training. guess who has to redo their budget this week... this girl.

time to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment