Sunday, May 27, 2012

words on my heart

a collection of poems, lyrics, thoughts that are written on my heart and mind right now...


When along the pavement
palpitating flames of life
people flicker round me
I forget my bereavement
the gap in the great constellation
the place where a star used to be
-DH Lawrence

Doubt thou that the stars are fire
Doubt thou that the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a liar
But never doubt that I love
-William Shakespeare

The sun is filling up the room
And I can hear you dreaming
Do you feel the way I do right now?
I wish we would just give up
Cause the best part is falling
Call it anything but love
-Christina Perri
At what point do we speak our mind and ask for what we want... 
Without fear of an answer we don't want.

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. 
- Gandhi

 I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling
-Christina Perri


No comments:

Post a Comment